Do One Thing Pvt. Ltd. is a bespoke impact consultancy based in Delhi. At just over four years old, we’re a group of young and energetic professionals with a passion for responsible business.
We believe CSR goes beyond philanthropy and that business comes first. As such, we help companies to identify their purpose and integrate it throughout all business verticals to increase triple bottom lines and have a greater impact on society and the environment. We then communicate that impact to the world, shining a light on the good work that companies do.
We often work in ambiguous spaces and complex corporate structures when achieving this goal. Unchartered territory is our favourite place to be!
As we expand, we are looking for full-time and part-time (roster) consultants to manage several exciting, new clients. In line with the above, you have to be like-minded enough to believe in our mission, and brave enough to work the way we do!
We are specifically looking for people who have mid-level or higher experience in one or all of the following:
- Business integrated sustainability
- Strategic CSR (in-house or consultancy)
- Cause-related brand building and communications
In addition to work experience in the above areas, consultants should have:
- Minimum 5 years work experience, ideally with at least 2-3 years project management
- Experience and success in client pitches and servicing, with a mastery of creating and managing scopes of work, timing plans, internal/external processes, minute taking, and other administrative tasks
- Ability to develop relationships with various stakeholders, from CEOs to internal client teams to rural school children
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, including being able to create briefs, reports and powerful and engaging presentations
- Analytical skills to be able to pull out key insights and develop new strategies
- Understanding of and passion for development and responsible business trends in India, including Section 135 of the Companies Act, 2013, and globally
Culturally, we’re looking for someone who “gets it” and gets excited by it! As a startup responsible business consultancy we are hard, fast workers who are often working multiple projects in multiple areas at the same time. You’ll need to be organised, committed and flexible enough to wear several different hats, sometimes in areas or topics you are unfamiliar with. If you think brainstorming “out of the box” ideas is fun and you have your finger on the “CSR pulse” you’ll fit right in!
Our ideal colleague is someone who’s worked in both marketing/comms and CSR/sustainability, either in-house or at an agency/consultancy. A bit done with the status quo, s/he is looking for a new challenge that will help shape and define what responsible business in India should mean.
If you believe you fit the above and are excited about an opportunity to drive a new wave of responsible business in India, we’d love to hear from you. Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A short cover letter detailing how you and your experience fit into our needs and culture and what your personal views on responsible business are
- A one-page resume
- Fee range (part-time consultants)
We’d also welcome 2-3 links/attachments of any reports, videos or branding materials you’ve worked on as well as they relate to CSR/sustainability that you believe would strengthen your application.